Rochester PR Group, bringing our international expertise and services to a new international market and a new set of clients, particularly Australian and New Zealand brands wanting great campaigns locally or looking to launch and grow their profile in the UK. And, of course, helping European brands planning to enter the market and make a mark in Asia Pacific.
Specialists in Market Entry & Communication Campaigns Based in the APAC Region
We’re delighted to announce our own continued expansion and market entry as Rochester now has a base on (for us in London!) the other side of the world.
Our colleague, Ashley, has relocated with her family to Auckland and will now be sharing Rochester’s PR, marketing and social media expertise locally.
This will provide us with the opportunity to service clients in the Asia Pacific region in several ways:
- Providing market entry strategy for companies planning to make their mark in the UK, who need PR and market entry specialists to ensure a successful launch.
- Supporting local brands / organisations that don’t have an immediate need for international PR, but would like to work with an experienced senior team with global experience.
- Supporting UK companies that are looking to launch to the Asia Pacific markets for their own Asia market area
- We had already had the pleasure of working with some great brands and companies from Australia and New Zealand, including charity Child Labor Free (see here), so we’re happy to be now putting down our own Rochester roots. We have also previously worked for many clients from China and Hong Kong including the Hong Kong Trade Development Council.
- Since “landing” we have started working with several more including the wonderful Brown Family Wine Group and the fabulous food and drinks events hosted by Winetopia.
If you’re a brand or organisation in APAC and are in need of additional PR, content creation or social media support, we’d love to hear from you! Contact [email protected] to find out how we can help you reach your long term or project goals.